Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Do you know abaout cosplay?

Cosplay is a hobby popular not only at Japan, but in all world! Cos+Play  Cos = Costum and Play = Play!

You can dress up as characters of mangas, games, movies, animes and etc...

This year I'm planning to do two cosplays.

The First one is Anna from the anime/maga "He is my master". She is so cute, isn't she?





And the second one is Stocking, from the anime "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" , it is a very fun anime, and Stocking looks like a Gothic Lolita (most of the time), but I'll cosplay as Stocking angel:

This draw isn't mine
Well, I found a good cosmaker to make my two costums, I'll buy contact lens, and a wig (for Stocking cosplay)

I'll post here the updates about this "adventure".

Wish me Luck!

Kissu =3

No comments:

Post a Comment