Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Only Photos Today! Somente fotos hoje!

I have some problems here, and I don't want to bore you with it. I don't want to stop posting, but my life is so boring now, so I promess that I'll post wonderful photos when I have nothing interesting to say.

WOW! I almost forgot, I notice that in recent days, some brazilian people visit me, and from now I'll write in eglish, and in portuguese, to be more comfortable for all readers. If I knew other languages I swear I could write in all, but I only know Portuguese and English... So this is all for today!

Traslation - Tradução

Estou tendo alguns problemas aqui, e não quero aborrecer vocês com isso. Não quero parar de postar, mas minha vida anda tão chata agora, entãp eu prometo que postarei fotos maravilhosas quando não tiver nada de interessante pra dizer.

WOW! Quase esqueci, percebi qye nos últimos dias, alguns brasileiros me visitaram, e a partir de agora escreverei em inglês e português, para ser mais confortável a todos os leitores. Se soubesse outros idiomas eu juro que escreveria em todos eles, mas eu sei somente português e inglês... Então isso é tudo por hoje!

The photos - As fotos

Winter - Inverno

Winter - Iverno
Summer - Verão


Summer - Verão

2 coodinations to winter and 2 to summer, because we are living in two diferents hemispheres.
2 looks de inverno e 2 de verão, porque vivemos em 2 hemisférios diferentes.

Kissu
Miranda~*

1 comment: