Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Things that I ordered...

Sometime ago I saw at Eki's Blog in one of her greats tutorials that she was using a electronic lash curler... I thought tha it is amazing! Because I am afraid of the normals lash curler hurts me...

So, yesterday I was looking for some new make up stuff at cosme-de.com and for coincidence find this so cute  electronic lash curler.
And, the policy of this site orders that they can only ship two products or more... I was not wanting to buy more, but I wished so much this curler... Looking for a thing to buy, I found this GREAT makeup tool set it is on sale, and I bought it for half price *.*

I think I did a great bargain! The site costumer service are great too! Acording the site, I 'll recieve my products until the end of the month.... I can't wait for it!

Other thing that I bought yesterday was a BBcream

Skin79 Hot Pink ones. I was very curious about this, I bought it on Ebay, and for this reason I am a little afraid... I hope tha everything goes well. When my products arrive I will do a review ok?

My next order will be a lot of makeup stuffs from http://www.apopofkawaii.com/

* Diamond Lashes1st Series
*Melliesh Sweet Eyelashes
*Dolly Wink Eyelash Case
*Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
*Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix

After that I will buy some NYX products.. Like a eye liner, a eyebrow liner, and two blushes ( I am in doubt about two colors)

And still have to pay my cosmaker u.u

I am planning about buy two green circle lenses too...

OH GOD! I have to work, work, work a lot to get all this money ='(

It's all for today! Kissu

No comments:

Post a Comment